JM Page – Terms and Conditions
1) All additional materials or works required, other than those specified in the estimate, may incur further costs which will be notified and agreed by both customer and J.M. Page Ltd. prior to commencement.
2) Where the term ‘Install only’ is used, it is understood that the customer will supply the goods.
3) Where the term ‘Supply and Install’ is used, goods will be supplied by J.M. Page Ltd and stated guarantees apply.
4) When supplying goods we only purchase quality, branded equipment and therefore are happy to support manufacturer’s warranty with our own 2 year guarantee on all goods supplied by J.M. Page Ltd*
5) All remedial/return works required of goods supplied by J.M. Page Ltd. will be carried out, or replacement made with like for like or equivalent product, Free of Charge, within the 2 year warranty period on condition that there is no evidence of tampering, negligence, misuse or damage by other parties. After this 2 year period your normal statutory rights apply.
6) Any customer owned goods requiring removal, disturbance or modification during the course of works undertaken by J.M. Page Ltd will be treated with utmost care. However, if our engineers consider the existing condition to be poor, suspect age or wear which would result in likely damage during the works the Engineer will notify the customer. J.M. Page Ltd will not take responsibility for damage to goods under these circumstances unless this is proved to be caused by negligence of J.M Page Ltd staff.
7) All works required as a result of non-standard or poorly moulded/faulty goods, by request or necessity, will be notified and then all additional costs agreed prior to commencement.
8) The price is binding on acceptance of estimate unless additional works required/agreed or reduction made by J.M. Page Ltd. (i.e. in the event that full works included in the estimate were not required by customer and cancellation notice received and agreed PRIOR to commencement by engineers).
9) Any billing/invoice queries/disputes MUST be made within a reasonable time frame.
10) Any billing/payment dispute raised subsequent to this time will not be entertained and payments made after the stated settlement date/period will incur interest charges.
11) Payment terms are payment on completion – should you have any problems/queries relating it is imperative that you contact our office immediately to prevent further charges.
12) Amounts owing after the payment terms are subject to a late payment interest charge, calculated on the full balance at the statutory rate of 8.5% per annum. Interest will commence to be charged from 8th day of date of invoice.
13) J.M Page Ltd reserve the right to collect full or part payment prior to or on completion of works as deemed suitable by J.M Page Ltd.
14) For emergency call outs J.M Page Ltd reserve the right to collect full payment on completion of emergency call out. All additional works will be charged for separately J.M Page may request a deposit if required,
15) All estimates are valid for 60 days only, after this period price may be subject to change in line with market increase.
16) The final cost will be agreed with the consumer prior to entering into any contract.
*On boiler installations/repairs, manufacturers and J.M. Page Ltd. warranty is only valid if boiler is serviced annually by qualified technician and where a new installation is carried out, Kamco Powerflushed prior to completion of installation.
All goods supplied by J.M. Page Ltd. remain the property of J.M. Page Ltd. until payment is received in full